Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure it's because I am stupid, but how is it that deals take weeks and months to move an inch closer because "It's extremely complicated", yet on transfer deadline day deals get completed in an hour? What is the super complicated procedure that means the two clubs can't just sit in a room for 2 hours and find a solution that works instead of playing this game? Never understood that. Why does it need multiple meetings, intermediates, media briefings, "advanced talks", etc?
On the other hand, how many transfer deadline day deals can you name that worked out really really well for all parties?

Anyone think that if he was going to come to us he would be here already?

If it was to do with structure of payments we would have likely agreed a price like Arsenal did with West Ham over Rice - then just haggling the details.

Any ITK's saying done deal were likely told deal agreed on personal terms between player and club only.

Just my take.

Anyone think that if he was going to come to us he would be here already?

If it was to do with structure of payments we would have likely agreed a price like Arsenal did with West Ham over Rice - then just haggling the details.

Any ITK's saying done deal were likely told deal agreed on personal terms between player and club only.

Just my take.
It’s entirely likely the ITK info on deal being done was correct, and it was relayed to certain journos. Fabrizio put it all on the line, turned out deal was leaked by agent to him, nothing on City’s side. So Leipzig get angry and double down on making sure their publicly asked price is matched, hence negotiations since. Could get sorted in a bit more time.

If it’s all off the mark, we could just hear Jack Gaughan come out soon and say we won’t be signing no Gvardiol this summer.

Eric will be going nowhere unless we get Gvardiol on board. There's still time for that with a deal being more likely done when they come back from the Far East. If things don't move quickly at that stage then my feeling is the club are ready to walk away. Either way we just need to keep the faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.