Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you a secret, as a very small boy mum used to take me to the tea house where that is filmed. Maybe that's why the other boys called me a ponce? You're right though, It's definitely not a bad thing to be. I'd rather be called a ponce once in a while, than be the one who grew up to call other people ponces, because he never had a nice cup of tea and a biscuit as a child.

"Withnail & I" seems like a top film for intermediate-to-advanced English students. Shakespeare soliloquies, and very good drug dialogue. It references Hamlet quite a bit, so somehow it reminds me of "Rosencrantz and Guilderstern Are Dead", another fine example of English writing for the screen.
thank you very much for the recommendations, i’ll have to sail the seas later cause they’re not available on streaming services apparently.

I'll tell you a secret, as a very small boy mum used to take me to the tea house where that is filmed. Maybe that's why the other boys called me a ponce? You're right though, It's definitely not a bad thing to be. I'd rather be called a ponce once in a while, than be the one who grew up to call other people ponces, because he never had a nice cup of tea and a biscuit as a child.

"Withnail & I" seems like a top film for intermediate-to-advanced English students. Shakespeare soliloquies, and very good drug dialogue. It references Hamlet quite a bit, so somehow it reminds me of "Rosencrantz and Guilderstern Are Dead", another fine example of English writing for the screen.
As far as claims to fame go mate, that's up there! I myself want to visit the cottage in Penrith, but have never got round to it.

Just finished the garden, hence only just catching up on the thread.

I'm going to pick Michael 'Bolton' Wanderers from the Gvardiol Jukebox.

How Am I Supposed To Live Without You

I could hardly believe it, when I heard the news today
I had to come and get it straight from you
They said you were leavin', City swept your heart away
From the look upon your face I see it's true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.