Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Useless fact the song summer of 69 is not about the summer period of 1969 it is about something completely different!!!
ImmediatePoisedAiredaleterrier-max-1mb.gif

Go check on the interweb Bryan Adams in an interview explained what the song was all about .

Jesus Christ. No wonder I'm out of it. I thought Leipzig were playing in white.
Been watching the wrong end all game.
i’m laughing so much now :D

Useless fact the song summer of 69 is not about the summer period of 1969 it is about something completely different!!!
did you just say that to try to make bryan adams seem interesting or something? :D

Been out all day, just checking in to see whether we’ve made a signing - glad I’ve missed nothing and we’re back on chatting about bizarre non related, but entertaining stuff. Soooo much to catch up on…….

dear senor txiki, please show some mercy and buy my favorite player to save him from the dumpster fire known as rb leipzig. i know he’s expensive but then again, what is money, can we put a price on good deeds and rescue missions?
i can send 13,50 euros, 96 coffee pods, cheap gin and a half-eaten croatian chocolate to contribute to the cause. thanks a lot in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.