Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either I'm going mad or I'm watching an old game.
youtube leipzig channel, joško’s in the back on the left, dark hair a bit of skin dark beard, white/off white boots.

how do you feel about bryan adams?
Shit!
He had a number one in this country for about 12 years, well it seemed that long!
It was a theme tune to a load of shite bollocks film about Robin Hood starring that even bigger bag of shite Kevin Costner.

The only redeeming feature of the film ( can you tell yet that an ex dragged me to see this?) was the late, great Alan Rickman being at his best throughout.

Shit!
He had a number one in this country for about 12 years, well it seemed that long!
It was a theme tune to a load of shite bollocks film about Robin Hood starring that even bigger bag of shite Kevin Costner.

The only redeeming feature of the film ( can you tell yet that an ex dragged me to see this?) was the late, great Alan Rickman being at his best throughout.
Useless fact the song summer of 69 is not about the summer period of 1969 it is about something completely different!!!

Left to me again I take it. Only one AliceView attachment 87690
I quite liked the sound of that girl that used to be on the telly Alice Beer. Then I saw her and realised that there was only one part of her name I was truly interested in.
Shallow I know but as that great philosopher Homer once said mmmmmmmmmmm beer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.