Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Withnail & I" seems like a top film for intermediate-to-advanced English students. Shakespeare soliloquies, and very good drug dialogue. It references Hamlet quite a bit, so somehow it reminds me of "Rosencrantz and Guilderstern Are Dead", another fine example of English writing for the screen.

It is no Trainspotting though, that's the language education you really want Vanchi!

Great claim to fame btw summer!

It is no Trainspotting though, that's the language education you really want Vanchi!

Great claim to fame btw summer!
i did watch that but it’s been a while. i think the book is somewhere in my calibre library. i like innit, i should learn how to use that properly.
Well that's never gonna happen !!!
when you’re right, you’re right!

Absolutely, I think we’ll still get this done. At least I hope so, love using his GIFS : )
is that itk info or are you just an optimist?
and if he signs, will we get new gifs? we need more gifs :D

i did watch that but it’s been a while. i think the book is somewhere in my calibre library. i like innit, i should learn how to use that properly.

when you’re right, you’re right!

is that itk info or are you just an optimist?
and if he signs, will we get new gifs? we need more gifs :D
Last I heard is it was agreed verbally, leak happens in media, Leipzig not happy changing terms.

In terms of him coming in, just my optimism, and hope.

dear senor txiki, please show some mercy and buy my favorite player to save him from the dumpster fire known as rb leipzig. i know he’s expensive but then again, what is money, can we put a price on good deeds and rescue missions?
i can send 13,50 euros, 96 coffee pods, cheap gin and a half-eaten croatian chocolate to contribute to the cause. thanks a lot in advance!
If we don’t sign him, can I be considered for the chocolate?

It’ll be a shame when this one gets done - on the basis that this has been the best for distracting amusement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.