Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was talking about this signing and our pre-season trip last night with a few blues in the pub, heard Pep’s comments about how training over in Asia isn’t easy and looking forward to getting back to Manchester etc, set me off thinking that I’ll bet that’s been part of the delay with Gvardiol. Pretty pointless boxing it all off whilst we were all out there as he’d have had to fly over to join up with the squad, whereas now he would be joining up with us back in Manchester and he’s just been able to get a better pre-season fitness wise by just working with the Red Bull guys.

well i’m cautiously happy now! is dancing by the beds allowed or just solemn standing?

gvardiol was in my dream yesterday, driving a car full of suitcases, and my spotify keeps playing voyage voyage randomly, like bohemian rhapsody in good omens. i’m kfa with potential to become itk for spiritual signs from the universe :D

suitcase time :D

7A30A51D-6945-4B66-AC00-E4B444046985.jpeg

Isnt it €90m+addons to €100m which is £86m what they've wanted from day one and haven't budged

That's the BM conclusion. Of course nobody knows, and we can only go by the claims. But it had always been down as €100m 'minimum'. And add-ons to take it over €100m. Whether that's 90+11, 99+5, or 100+10 who can know.

My point is there is no hard and specific figure, everyone is guessing. We have people screaming just pay 'the difference', and a couple others getting upset at how high the expectation is. At the end of the day, the club will pay what they are comfortable it takes. And most of us will probably be happy.

That's the BM conclusion. Of course nobody knows, and we can only go by the claims. But it had always been down as €100m 'minimum'. And add-ons to take it over €100m. Whether that's 90+11, 99+5, or 100+10 who can know.

My point is there is no hard and specific figure, everyone is guessing. We have people screaming just pay 'the difference', and a couple others getting upset at how high the expectation is. At the end of the day, the club will pay what they are comfortable it takes. And most of us will probably be happy.
As his buyout next summer is €110m you’d expect any deal now to be less than that. The quoted amounts are €90m + €10m in add-on‘s. How we paid that €10m though was the sticking point, along with how much was paid upfront. They were reported to want 90% up front and City didn’t want that….. Allegedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.