Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha.

Reminds me of Mendy wearing a Gucci backpack covered in bees and it being some elaborate hint to us/Manchester.

Probably was knowing him.
Was likely to help him pull one of his 9000 women. They love a bitta gucci.

Haha.

Reminds me of Mendy wearing a Gucci backpack covered in bees and it being some elaborate hint to us/Manchester.

Probably was knowing him.

I know it sounds daft but some of them do try and send subtle hints.

Mendy also posted himself in Union Jack shorts in the desert when his deal was dragging on and Haaland had a few pics with his sky blue bag and a pic of cookies with a City game on TV in the background.

Obviously it depends on the player but they do try and let fans know it’s not them stopping the move.

Will Perrone need to give up his shirt number to accomodate Gvardiol if Perrone stay for us next season?
He 's had 4 numbers in the last 3 years, and same an U20 level for the national team. Don't seem to have a fixed one, wouldnt think he'd kick up a fuss if changed.

I know it sounds daft but some of them do try and send subtle hints.

Mendy also posted himself in Union Jack shorts in the desert when his deal was dragging on and Haaland had a few pics with his sky blue bag and a pic of cookies with a City game on TV in the background.

Obviously it depends on the player but they do try and let fans know it’s not them stopping the move.

Every other Instagram story Grealish put up was about City for about a year leading up to his move too.

And didn’t Haaland wear a blue backpack when he came to our place with Dortmund?

I do enjoy the subtle hints sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.