Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site isn’t for influencing the club, it would be silly to think that. However, it’s for fans to chat among themselves isn’t it?

its also not about always bigging up our players in a faux allegiance way, and daring to criticise , as some of us like being realistic. The players are just commodities to make our club successful and that’s what we all want yes?

Players come and go, but us fans stay put, stick it out and pay a high price for the privilege, mostly for our entire lives - so it matters when they are seen as just inhibiting our clubs progression and ability to win stuff.

unfortunately, nice chap I could see myself having a beer with, but NOT good enough for our team, and seen by some, me included, as retarding our progress in the transfer window as a result. Sadly for him and us, he was a very bad buy and he needs to go for his sake as much as ours. only then will I stop having this opinion on him, because he hasn’t the natural abilities to improve enough.

we are entitled to say this………..
Of course you are...but do you really need to say it 25 times a day in multiple treads, just sayin'. It's not your opinion that I take issue with. It's the excessive manner in which some go about it. This may just be my opinion, but it seems to have gotten quite nasty, a bit over the top, and expressed as if it's an absolute when in reality it's just another opinion.
The reality is it remains to be seen how this plays out. You may be proven correct in the long run, but you may also be proven wrong as difficult as that may be for you to perceive at this moment. I think it's a safe bet to assume everyone knows your opinion on Phillips without you posting how shit he is over and over and over again. But hey, that's your call. I get where you stand on this so for me there's not much else to say. For clarity, I'm not convinced Phillips will come good here, but I'm willing to give him a bit more time. To say he's impeding our progress or transfer window is a bit of a reach to be honest. We shall see...

Of course you are...but do you really need to say it 25 times a day in multiple treads, just sayin'. It's not your opinion that I take issue with. It's the excessive manner in which some go about it. This may just be my opinion, but it seems to have gotten quite nasty, a bit over the top, and expressed as if it's an absolute when in reality it's just another opinion.
The reality is it remains to be seen how this plays out. You may be proven correct in the long run, but you may also be proven wrong as difficult as that may be for you to perceive at this moment. I think it's a safe bet to assume everyone knows your opinion on Phillips without you posting how shit he is over and over and over again. But hey, that's your call. I get where you stand on this so for me there's not much else to say. For clarity, I'm not convinced Phillips will come good here, but I'm willing to give him a bit more time. To say he's impeding our progress or transfer window is a bit of a reach to be honest. We shall see...

it's not about criticizing his ability as footballer anymore for these kind of people it's become personal hatred very obssessive like behavior on how they didn't like the player in question.

You almost think that the player like Philips in recent example is killing their closest friend and family or something to warrant such a hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.