Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Txiki reads this thread because by now he will have turned to Khaldoon and said:
"For fucks sake pass me the credit card just so that we can shut these fuckers up! Logic now dictates that we must pay £180 million and this process henceforth shall be referred to as a 'reverse de Beek'.
Get me Mr Leipzeg on the phone!"

Hopefully Txiki reads this thread because by now he will have turned to Khaldoon and said:
"For fucks sake pass me the credit card just so that we can shut these fuckers up! Logic now dictates that we must pay £180 million and this process henceforth shall be referred to as a 'reverse de Beek'.
Get me Mr Leipzeg on the phone!"
Whats the APR on that Credit Card? Can I apply for a credit card like that?

But if there is a set price for item I buy one of the items and you pay more because your willing to, you've overpaid.

There's really no such thing as a 'set price', there's a 'recommended retail price' on most goods but the seller is under no obligation to charge that.

Prices can be set by the seller but there's no obligation for the buyer to pay them at the amount set by the seller.

it's not about criticizing his ability as footballer anymore for these kind of people it's become personal hatred very obssessive like behavior on how they didn't like the player in question.

You almost think that the player like Philips in recent example is killing their closest friend and family or something to warrant such a hatred.
I have to agree. That's why I'm saying it seems obsessive and over the top. I actually asked my son the other day if he thought the excessive criticism of Phillips might be racially motivated but he pointed out that Kalvin is one of six bi-racial players currently on City and none of the other 5 seem to suffer this type of criticism. In fact, Walker, Rico, and Ake are basically loved and Akanji appears to be well liked. So I'd have to rule that out. Grealish did and in some cases still does receive some criticism that at times seems much more personal than football related. Is it a class or background bias? Not being from the UK I can't say I'd have a clue. Regardless, for me as a Blue it's become a bit disturbing. I'll leave it there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.