Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the news is that there's no news, that's only about the known news and the absence of same; imagine if the unknown news is already out there but as it isn't known about, it's excluded - though unknowingly. BBC should have an Unknown-News Bulletin with an unknown-newsreader - perhaps wearing a lone ranger style mask...or perhaps Huw Edwards has already posted one of those pics somewhere...so he won't be unknown. Ahhhh!! I dunno - I'll get me coat.

It doesn’t take this long if they were offering €100m from the start
Had we offered €100m off the bat though they’d of added extra bonus payments or made other demands. They’ve moved the goal posts and as such City won’t be taken the piss out of regardless of how much we want the player. It’s easy for fans to say “just pay it”, but remember that next time you try to low ball a seller on eBay by offering £60 for an item they are selling for £100! It’s always easy to blah the CFO when it’s not your money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.