Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham want £100 million and up for their guy? Don't pay it, City.
Red Bull Leipzig want £85 million for their guy? Pay it, City. Don't fuck about. (By the way, their guy can apparently play defensive midfield, if the reports are to be believed. And one or two other positions.) Pay it, City…

I don't see us backing out of this one. Fits our team like a glove. Perfect age, multiple positional play, fast, strong. Only a fucking idiot would doubt this transfer. Reportedly he has informed Leipzig of his desire to join.

Wether is this summer or next, he's going to play for City.

One of the things I argued with Haaland was that he'd never had proper coaching until he got to City, Jesse freakin' Marsch mighta been the pinnacle. Similarly, Josko's mgrs at Dinamo Zagreb were named Igor, Zoran, Damir and Nenad ... only one was a defender in his playing days. Marco freakin' Rose is the Leipzig mgr - see Haaland above. The Bald Fraud is gonna blow his mind.

I don't see us backing out of this one. Fits our team like a glove. Perfect age, multiple positional play, fast, strong. Only a fucking idiot would doubt this transfer. Reportedly he has informed Leipzig of his desire to join.

Wether is this summer or next, he's going to play for City.
Or people who know absolutley nothing about the fella, or people who hold a different opinion, personally I think he looks a decent player who Pep and his team will improve, but please try and think before you put such comments in a post, we are not on Twitter my friend.

Or people who know absolutley nothing about the fella, or people who hold a different opinion, personally I think he looks a decent player who Pep and his team will improve, but please try and think before you put such comments in a post, we are not on Twitter my friend.
Didn't mean to upset you fella, my apologies.

I think Laporte is great and he’s never let his chin drop when he’s nor got minutes… very professional but for some reason Pep has moved on from him and I guess on that basis Laporte has to move on.
I think Laporte does need a move but no one is there to get him. I do think he's one of the few players that could break back into this team. He's got it all. IF he stays that is.

Reactions: nmc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.