Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not seen enough of him to believe that he is a Haaland level signing. If he's an Akanji level player then we'd have done well (forgetting the fee). If he's an Ake level player we'd have done even better. And if he's a Stones level player then we are after hitting the jackpot.

I'm gonna say he signs for less than €100m and those whinging beforehand will be as silent as a Hollywood casting director

Stones Dias Gvardiol Ake
Rodri

Good luck to any attackers. That defence has world class 1v1 defenders, defenders that can break a press and split midfields with their passing. The best DM in the world. Its a fortress. I just don't see a weakness
Stones beside Rodri and put Walker at Rb then you are talking zero weakness’s.

I'd not be adverse to Laporte staying.
  1. Gvardiol
  2. Stones
  3. Dias
  4. Akanji
  5. Ake
  6. Laporte
  7. Walker
  8. Lewis
8 Players for 5 roles (3CDs every match, 1 DM most matches, 1 FB as required) with a gazillion games coming up.

As long as the players can remain happy and motivated as a unit it'd be so strong. Probably too much to ask for though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.