Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give barca £45,000,000 plus whatever Barcelona owe de jong, plus Bernardo for de jong, excuse me but are you mental, I've heard some shite on the transfer thread but that just about tops the lot
More than us driving the price up for Declan Rice without ever truly being interested, just to reduce Arsenal's spending capacity.

You ARE kind (it seems to me that something tops the list of shite every time you dont agree with something).

More than us driving the price up for Declan Rice without ever truly being interested, just to reduce Arsenal's spending capacity.

You ARE kind (it seems to me that something tops the list of shite every time you dont agree with something).
I have no idea what you are going on about, did you post some shite and i posted how shite it was?

Do you honestly think that top business men will piss about bidding £90million pounds just to wind up Arsenal?

Apparently txiki has met with Gvardiol's representatives. I wonder if it was weeks ago or it was Sunday when the flight from Zagreb came in. I'm sticking my neck out and saying it was Sunday as news about Leipzig getting that lad from Lyon broke later on the Sunday.

Remember Alfie and Raiola coming to Manchester on their own to thrash out Erlings contract, maybe Marjan sisic was the name on the Zagreb flight on Sunday and obviously not Gvardiol.

Just waiting for @vanchi to appear and say no no no his agent was having ghoulash at a local cafe on Sunday as her mate served him. :)

You see, I've distanced myself from this transfer and jumped back in feet first all within the space of an hour.

Fuckin wish the season would hurry up and start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.