Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give barca £45,000,000 plus whatever Barcelona owe de jong, plus Bernardo for de jong, excuse me but are you mental, I've heard some shite on the transfer thread but that just about tops the lot
They have already paid us something like 2/3 of the money (15m left to pay), we have promised Bernardo a move as soon as someone pays +/- 70m quid, and Barcelona owes FDJ around 20m quid. That's 105m pounds. That is what Arsenal paid for Declan Rice. If you think I am mental, that's fine. Maybe I am, and some suggested that already. I respect every opinion. It's a forum, so this is all speculation and wishful thinking. I could be wrong. I am just a random guy on the internet, not Txiki.
Forgive ? this is not some teenage love story , its business like any other business and every penny counts.Do you think ffp would forgive city ?
We have hundreds of millions worth of profit over the last couple of seasons, and we will have even more after some sales in this widows. FFP shouldn't be an issue here. I might be talking nonsense as well. It's just an idea. There are literally very active Mbappe and Neymar threads on this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.