Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, It was £42m. So i guess they are still laughing.

According to Transfermarkt it was 45m€. Still absolutely mad money. In 2014 that was huge money for a defender. We bore with him for two years, and then started loaning him out in the hope of getting some of that back. Finally, in 2019, we let him go on a free to Valencia. They themselves released him the following year. He is currently without a club. He's 32.
Probably the biggest single recruitment cock-up since the takeover. That won't happen again. And please don't anybody say Phillips. It just isn't on the same level, at all.
And Phillips may just surprise you a bit, if he stays. Not saying he'll be brilliant, or anything silly like that. But he may just surprise a few people.

Must be in Manchester, it's pissing down outside of that window
i’m actually really jealous, your weather forecast seems like heaven to me. we have a heat dome with severe extreme high temperature warnings, it’s 25 degrees now (feels like 32) and it won’t go much lower tonight. if my air con dies i will die too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.