Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a club that has more long, drawn out negotiations than city? they’re mad because they can’t control the media in todays day and age? Complete insanity.
Which team did you support last season? Guess it’s now cool to say you support the treble winners.
If you have been supporting us for a while, you’d know our transfer history has been amazing - with all other clubs bitterly envious of our success.

But you keep on moaning. However it doesn’t impress anyone on here

How do you know nobody is interested? I'll tell you shall I? You don't.

If we don't see him worth 86m we'll walk away 1st it's what City do.
Tell me what, I’m referring to what’s reported.

Which is why there hasn’t been a deal yet, because City don’t see his value as that high.

Tell me what, I’m referring to what’s reported. Calm yourself.

Which is why there hasn’t been a deal yet, because City don’t see his value as that high.
Guess we'll see what happens in the next few weeks. Over 6 weeks yet but listening to some on here you'd think the window shuts tomorrow.

I'm off to bed :)

I like that our team sets a max price and they stick with it, but I hate that it takes them ages to back down and go for another player. From the German press and Leipzig themselves, it has always been super clear how much money they want and that they didn't want to negotiate until we get to that price.

So either pay what they want or back down quickly. We have been hearing the same news for months now. Go and find another player instead of wasting time when the season is close to start.

With 120m Napoli sell Kvaratskhelia. This is the price. Napoli is expensive but is a selling club. And if you can spend 100m for Gvardiol, you can buy Kvara. And Kvara is worth the price (Gvardiol no).
Kvara is a player we dont need. Hes a left sided winger. Gvardiol is the haaland of cb's and is very much needed given laporte cant play this system. Stones injury record isnt great and gvardiol is capable of performing the role stones does except from the left side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.