Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying hes not a talented player, and its not cash related. We just dont deal with napoli and the guys just signed a new deal. And we have other priorites needed in this team.

You’re spot on TBF and I’m quite happy with that, my issue is more when he does get sold. If you hear Newcastle have brought him for a £90 million which was the rumour a few days ago, it’s a why have we let that happen.

Napoli are ultimately a selling club and he’s on around 40K a week (which whilst phenomenal, his talent pays a lot more in football).

He’s renewed so must be happy to do at least one more year if not two there before moving on.

I just think when the time is right if he continues to progress, we need to be in the conversation.

I feel we need one more in the middle or an out and out RW at present and that is based on Silva staying.

We also need to get this deal done for Gvardiol and Walker renewed for me (but he looks more Bayern based).

You’re spot on TBF and I’m quite happy with that, my issue is more when he does get sold. If you hear Newcastle have brought him for a £90 million which was the rumour a few days ago, it’s a why have we let that happen.

Napoli are ultimately a selling club and he’s on around 40K a week (which whilst phenomenal, his talent pays a lot more in football).

He’s renewed so must be happy to do at least one more year if not two there before moving on.

I just think when the time is right if he continues to progress, we need to be in the conversation.

I feel we need one more in the middle or an out and out RW at present and that is based on Silva staying.

We also need to get this deal done for Gvardiol and Walker renewed for me (but he looks more Bayern based).
Unless Grealish breaks a leg we wont be in for this kid in the next 3 seasons. Zero requirement. just dont see the need appearing

I dont doubt if he becomes available well likely be in the mix. I do think he needs another year or 2 at napoli so agree there. I think gvardiol comes in, i dont think its likley he flies out to asia though so as long as its done for when team get back im ok with that...... Im hoping the rumours of bernie new deal are true because i think thats important and then with walker id like to him to stay. If the only outgoings are mahrez walker and cancelo and we have 2/3 incomings then im ok with that.

Did anybody realise that Jenny Agutter had a starring role in the Railway Children as well as being involved for the rags ?

Came as a real surprise initially, but then again considering all the other shite that surrounds that club, it isn't that strange .

Probably a replacement for Russo.

See rags thread for update.

If Gvardiol had a 110m release clause he'd be in Tokyo right now. We are moving into the realm of Elite european pedigree as a club, except in transfer dealings. They've got two more years of d****ing around, when Pep leaves, they better learn how to close a deal.
I may be doing TB an injustice here but I'm sure things 'seemingly' went a little smoother when Garry Cook and Brian Marwood were dealing with transfers (Kaka the exception!!) or am deluded?? This saga just drags on and the longer it goes on the less likely it is to happen. Some spunkers wearing Red shirts might nip in?? :(

Hardly any I would say and your point being ? Txili has signed some wonderful players over the past few years and he still continues to get shit thrown at him, when in reality no fuckers know at what stage the negotiations are at, nor as to whats holding them up.
Oh hang on it`ll be those pesky Twitteres who know everything.
Dont care what stage the negotiations are at, Leipzig have stated thier price, we've known that price for over a month, pay it or walk away, I couldn't care less if he comes or not, Pep will still walk the league and he's the only manager that can do that, if you think we have wonderful players its thanks to Pep system and coaching, how many players were world-class before we signed them?

We can wait for Gvardiol can't we?, we have enough until the end of the window if that's how long it's going to take. My concern is at the other end of the pitch, I really don't think we can afford to lose another established creative player without replacing him. Mahrez is another one down in that area, adding to Gundo's goals and creativity

I wrote a song to reflect the Josko Gvardiol transfer saga.

When you put your left arm in, your left arm out
In, out, in, out, you shake it all about
You do the hokey cokey and you turn around
That's what it's all about
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
Knees bent, arms stretched, ra, ra, ra
You put your right arm in, your right arm out
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
You put your left leg in, your left leg out
In, out, in, out, shake it all about
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
You put your right leg in, your right leg out
All together now
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
You put your whole self in, your whole self out
In (woo), out (woo), shake it all about
Do the hokey cokey and you turn around
Wait for it (woo...)
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey
Woah-oh, the hokey cokey

I may have had help.

You need a bit more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.