Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray to God you've never been involved in general business negotiations.
Alright, so let's ignore all the transfer news about Leipzig having a fixed salling fee. Let's ignore all the transfers above 60m from all the other clubs that happened in the first 2-3 weeks of the transfer market.

What do you need to criticize the club for taking 2 months in this negotiation?

Zero reading comprehension... you can only negotiate when yoy have negotiation power. Leipzig have already sold two big players (Szolozbai and Nkunku) and they qualified for the UCL, so they don't need the money. Then, Gvardiol has a long term contract and a release clause that is pretty high that activates next summer.

Conclusion: Leipzig holds all the power in this negotiation, so yes, trying to negotiate in THIS case is pointless. Either pay on their terms or walk away.
How do you know that exactly?

I said surplus with all the wage spending accounted for. we are swimming in cash surplus. if our board cannot get Gvardiol then the entire board should resign in shame. we are at the pinnacle of football with a treble and we are getting pushed around by nobodies like arsenal and RB leipzig. if they cannot do their jobs and act like a big club then fukin resign.
We could always bring in John Murtough.

Alright, so let's ignore all the transfer news about Leipzig having a fixed salling fee. Let's ignore all the transfers above 60m from all the other clubs that happened in the first 2-3 weeks of the transfer market.

What do you need to criticize the club for taking 2 months in this negotiation?
You realy are getting bent out of shape about this. I suspect no one on here gives a flying fuck what other clubs have or have not done this window.

If we get our man, I don't care how long it takes to negotiate, nor should anyone esle

It's an exageration. What I meant is the fee is non-negotiable, so either you pay it or not, and that decision should be quick. Payment structures, bonuses take time, but we have heard rumors even before the transfer market started.

It doesn't take 2 months, and again Leipzig have all the cards, so this is not a negotiation. Either you agree to their terms and do it or you go a look for someone else. Especially when Pep's tactics take time to learn! As I said, this is just plain stupid.
Theres lots of things that take time, it might take a while to learn peps tactics. I think the decision to meet the fee is done hence why we havent walked away from the table. The negotiating that still happens relates to payment structure and such. It can take a while there will be discussion over every minute detail in a contract, also things such as replacements can hold a deal up ect.

Players come in when they come in. I understand the frustration but weve had players come in on deadline day.

I said surplus with all the wage spending accounted for. we are swimming in cash surplus. if our board cannot get Gvardiol then the entire board should resign in shame. we are at the pinnacle of football with a treble and we are getting pushed around by nobodies like arsenal and RB leipzig. if they cannot do their jobs and act like a big club then fukin resign.
Any chance you could fuck off until after the window has shut?

It's an exageration. What I meant is the fee is non-negotiable, so either you pay it or not, and that decision should be quick. Payment structures, bonuses take time, but we have heard rumors even before the transfer market started.

It doesn't take 2 months, and again Leipzig have all the cards, so this is not a negotiation. Either you agree to their terms and do it or you go a look for someone else. Especially when Pep's tactics take time to learn! As I said, this is just plain stupid.
It doesn’t matter really, there is no great rush. Doubt he’d go to Japan now so may as well be with Leipzig until we come back. If he isn’t ready to start the season again doesn’t matter we have the same defence we had last year can start the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.