Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You realy are getting bent out of shape about this. I suspect no one on here gives a flying fuck what other clubs have or have not done this window.

If we get our man, I don't care how long it takes to negotiate, nor should anyone esle
No one with any sense anyway, although there are one or two twisting their knickers over it.

That doesn't answer the question. That is simply your supposition. What is their current on the books debt, you must surely know?
That is a supposition based on logic, transfer news and Leipzig's behavior. Based on your comment then let's close the transfer forum until there is a signing.

Last edited:
No impact lol cmon. You think City are weighing up a world record bid for a player who would have no impact?
In 12 months there will be another 100m centre back on the market everyone’s salivating over, just the nature of market. We should be getting this done now, in all honesty, but I honestly wouldn’t be gutted at all. We can easily manage a season without him.

Hardly going to say, yes we need to get some money in before the window shuts or we’re in trouble is he. Maybe they do maybe they don’t.
…..what? Yeah it could mean this or that or it could mean literally what he said. That’s usually the simplest answer. Not even here to argue semantics (this isn’t semantics, it’s very straight forward).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.