Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish people here would stop blaming Txiki and start blaming Greedyvial.

If the Greedyvial wanted to come to City, he'd have done what Mahrez and Van Dijk did -- go on strike till he got a transfer.

But noooo he wants to Harry kane this.. well then like Harry Kane he can fucking rot in Leipzig with 0 trophies and play 3rd runner up to Bayern and Dortmund.

Cliché alert!

You forget.. Fernandinho actually PAID part of his own Transfer Fee when the deal was getting hard.

This isn't school boy nonsense.. this is the REAL WORLD we live in.
Yes, but that was more marketing.

He forgo a loyalty bonus, which is a lot of times is why players don’t ask to be transfer listed.

It helped to seal the deal, warmed him to the fans and overall I’m sure he made that money back.

However, players shouldn’t have to do that to join.

I’m not normally a just pay the money guy, but we accepted the release clause with Grealish and if this is his release clause next season, probably allowing us to do it a year early is fair on there part.

The release clause would be the full amount up front, so I don’t blame them for asking more up front either.

I think we should just get him in and move on in this occasion.

If the Greedyvial wanted to come to City, he'd have done what Mahrez and Van Dijk did -- go on strike till he got a transfer.

But noooo he wants to Harry kane this.. well then like Harry Kane he can fucking rot in Leipzig with 0 trophies and play 3rd runner up to Bayern and Dortmund.
Are you twelve?

Think you misunderstood, I didn’t doubt players went on strike it’s happened numerous times.

However, I don’t think because a player does not go on strike it should in any which way reflect badly.

I do not know the ins and outs on why Mahrez and Van Dijk both went on strike. I would assume it is based on them believing they had an agreement and it not being honoured.

I doubt it was simply because their current team was negotiating with the team wishing to buy them.

He did actually win a trophy with Leipzig last season — not that your post merits a serious reply…

However, players shouldn’t have to do that to join.

I’m not normally a just pay the money guy, but we accepted the release clause with Grealish and if this is his release clause next season, probably allowing us to do it a year early is fair on there part.

The release clause would be the full amount up front, so I don’t blame them for asking more up front either.

I think we should just get him in and move on in this occasion.

No kidding.. they shouldn't have to.

But you run into some footy club officials who just hold player's careers hostage.

Frankly I'm tired of seeing this hate for Txiki everywhere.. it's sickening really.

Txiki more than anyone else knows they're out to get us.. 115 charges are pending and he has to navigate the financial minefields to keep us out of trouble.

Not once have I seen anyone give him credit for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.