Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s no different to how we should be with Silva, pay what we want by a set date, or no deal.

Whilst I think this will get done, just because they want €100 million, doesn’t mean he’s a €100 million player.

I think we’ll agree to overpay in the end and people will be slightly disappointed by him, can honestly see our best team still having Stones/ Dias/ Ake.

However, he will offer options on all 3 of them and a great age for Pep to help him reach his potential and he will do very well.

As Pep will say he’s been brought for 5-10 years not just next season.

There’s no such thing as overpaying.

Think about it, the concept cannot possibly exist.

Now that Leipzig have imposed a time deadline as well as a silly price tag, I can see City walking away and try hanging on to Laporte instead. Maybe look again next summer.
Silly time line. They just want their business done prior to the start of their season. City wont walk away and by the reports that are coming out the discussion thats causing the delay is the addons. And JG saying were putting another bid in i think this one probably is accepted if you belive the information Jan Aage has said and Bild Has said.

I don’t see why he’s not part of the deal. It suits all parties you’d think.
I'm unsure on Leipzig's wage structure and Laporte's willingness to go. It seems Leipzig are also perhaps more interested in a younger signing with a potential sell on in the future. Getting Laporte would have no return on investment for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.