Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Old Amos , Is the post you responded to merely a WUM or blatant stupidity ?

I'll stick my neck out and go for the latter based upon other posts from him/her
Charity demands that I do not accuse the posters (I was thinking of three, not just the one I replied to) of stupidity or malice, which is why I suggested the out-of-season WUMery. No exaggeration though to say that I find these whinings and moanings a bit much. So - I should just ignore them - I know I should - a moment of weakness there. Apologies. (That emoji could come in useful though.)

Want shiny new thing now can't wait.
All reason, judgment and the fact that this exact same method of valuing, negotiating, re-valuing and then and only then purchasing or walking away is what has overseen the last several seasons and over a decade of undeniable success and domination.

Guardiola is the reason. His ability to adapt and get the absolute maximum out of the squad at his disposal.

We've seen these windows in the past, after 11/12 and 13/14 and because we didn't have the best manager in football at the helm it blew up in our faces.

If Peps happy with what hes got then we should be okay dragging it out/walking away. If he desperately wants Gvardiol at this football club then getting the deal over the line has to take precedent over the not overpaying OUR valuation of a player highhorse we seem to ride out on from the majority of dragged out deals these days.

United have a better board than us. They really know how to complete a deal…..Sanchez, Maguire, van der Beek, old washed up Ronaldo, Antony…..get them in, no messing about.
I know they spend 100 mil without even scouting a player and pay huge wages for goalkeepers I wish our board would be more trigger happy... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.