Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
The player we target is normally high value. Look at gvardiol. The one in one out policy is another indication. The whole no value in the market is a ruse. Plenty of players we could be targeting. Mahrez is certainly replaceable. Gundo probably not.

Someone said it earlier, we have plenty of good players but not enough match winners. They cost a lot of money unfortunately.

The financial microscope is on us like a rash.

The squad is fantastic but we lack a creative player. Games would be won so much easier. Haaland’s ability’s are wasted in some games.

Pep said we waiting on a few to leave would also suggest financial restraint.
How can the financial microscope be on us when we're posting profits of more than half a billion quid?
The microscope should be on the red mardarses and Chelsea after them getting done for FFP but look at them spunking money, especially the rags. Those fines have done absolutely nothing to stifle their spending so why should we be under scrutiny?

What is the longest thread for a signing (that ultimately got over the line) in this place? I ask because I can't wait for the bloody window to close so I can take a break from the Bat Flap Cave Forum. I hate it. It's a Groundhog Day hell hole and rubbish.
Probably the kane one - the loons in there still think it's on.

Going to take a random guess and say this deal is off for now.
RB seem in no rush to sell, Laporte to be kept a year and we will go in again for this lad January or next summer.

Maybe that ends up happening, but make that much sense. Laporte's value will only drop next summer. Gvardiol's won't, his release clause is still over 100m. If it is finance driven as some suggest, them buying now and letting Laporte go makes more sense than waiting.

Maybe that ends up happening, but make that much sense. Laporte's value will only drop next summer. Gvardiol's won't, his release clause is still over 100m. If it is finance driven as some suggest, them buying now and letting Laporte go makes more sense than waiting.
Maybe we just don't think he's worth more than we offered and that's the end of it.

How can the financial microscope be on us when we're posting profits of more than half a billion quid?
The microscope should be on the red mardarses and Chelsea after them getting done for FFP but look at them spunking money, especially the rags. Those fines have done absolutely nothing to stifle their spending so why should we be under scrutiny?
The club is always under scrutiny. The other teams you have mentioned can do what they want without so much as a column popping up in the mail.

Go back to the Grealish transfer. Pep had to inform the world we sold academy players to be able to afford the fee.

The club has tried damn hard to fit in by complying with ffp when we should have fucked it off. Self sufficient is all you hear now.

Maybe we simply can’t find the right players we want but maybe there is more to the situation.

Regardless the first team is short 2 attacking players.

What is the longest thread for a signing (that ultimately got over the line) in this place? I ask because I can't wait for the bloody window to close so I can take a break from the Bat Flap Cave Forum. I hate it. It's a Groundhog Day hell hole and rubbish.
Isco’s still has to be going somewhere

its squad space thats playing a role in my opinon we have 2 spaces currently. Until others such as laporte. cancelo and perrone have gone either on loan or sold.

I expect things will really ramp up when we get home
They can make room. There’s no squad space issues in pre-season, the champions league squad list isn’t due until the week the group stage kicks off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.