Jovetic - set for Inter medical (page 106)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic approached by Inter?

bluechampion7891 said:
stony said:
I can't help feeling disappointed in Jovetic. I honestly thought this was going to be his year, but I was wrong. I just don't think he suits our team. I still think he can become a top class player, but not with us.
I'd be happy to see him leave for anything above £20M.

well, he cost us 22M. so i cant see us getting more than that.

15-16M is probably a realistic valuation even though I'd like us to hold off for 20M

He's worth £20M all day long. Anything under that and we will have been ripped off.

quiet_riot said:
stony said:
He's worth £20M all day long.

Not sure how you reach that conclusion. Injury prone, doesn't score enough!

He's being played out of position and hasn't had a regular run. In the right team with the right injury management, he will be a brilliant player. The talent is clearly there, and his attitude is spot on too.
Considering what other players have gone for, £20M is a snip.

Tranfermarkt had him valued at a career high of £26.4m in Jan 2013. They last estimated his market value, (as August 2014), was £21.1m.

For what it's worth!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/stevan-jovetic/profil/spieler/46104" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/stevan-j ... eler/46104</a>

His current value is probably in the region of £20m?

It may seem a low fee but there are bound to be clauses.

mqdefault.jpg

This image sums up Jovetic for me.

quiet_riot said:
stony said:
He's worth £20M all day long.

Not sure how you reach that conclusion. Injury prone, doesn't score enough!
Actually scores quite a lot for a number 10. Has potential, obvious technique and creativity is still before his prime. The only real question mark is the injury record.

It would be a mistake if we let him go. Play him in his proper position then watch him go. Terrific player and one we should keep, regardless of his injury record.

On another note I see Rodwell has hardly been injured whilst at Sunderland. Maybe all the injury problems are down to training methods or injury management by the physios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.