Jovetic should start EVERY game

Vienna_70 said:
What about Hart, Richards, Lescott, Milner and Rodwell?

They're all English, so they should all be played together too.

;-)

Based on England's performances they should never play together!

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I seriously do hate threads like this

THEY ARE FUCKING PATHETIC

I always smile and think of what they would have read 15 years ago.

Ged Brannan must start EVERY GAME from one of our Merseyside blues perhaps?

Only if he plays with Paul Beesley. ;-)

He's played just one hour this season due to injury.

I do believe he's the highest quality player we've signed this Summer and, in fact, since we bought Agüero.

Given time I think he'll be an automatic starter in many games.

I'm afraid I still remember Steve Kinsey being our best player and longing for the reincarnation of Mike Doyle. Arguing about Sergio versus Jovetic who is not even warmed up yet is like what happens when you are spoilt children with too many toys. City now have an abundance of truly class players and it will take time and not undue skill to achieve the best mix. Dzeko is a great example he is top scorer in the European World Cup section with 8 goals. We have never played to his strengths. He is a finisher that we've tried to make into a ball player. Lets hope Pellegrini can get the best out of what is is a fantastic pool of top players.

Being a City fan is a blessing from God so make sure you give thanks every night that you won't turn into a Trafford Twat.

3rdlanarkblue said:
I'm afraid I still remember Steve Kinsey being our best player and longing for the reincarnation of Mike Doyle. Arguing about Sergio versus Jovetic who is not even warmed up yet is like what happens when you are spoilt children with too many toys. City now have an abundance of truly class players and it will take time and not undue skill to achieve the best mix. Dzeko is a great example he is top scorer in the European World Cup section with 8 goals. We have never played to his strengths. He is a finisher that we've tried to make into a ball player. Lets hope Pellegrini can get the best out of what is is a fantastic pool of top players.

Being a City fan is a blessing from God so make sure you give thanks every night that you won't turn into a Trafford Twat.
Good post until you started with the religious shit. God doesn't exist.

Sorry to offend a fellow pagan. Was not being religious in the slightest. Still being a City fan is a bit special.

Firasdo said:
Pellegrini should find a place for Jovetic because a player of his quality should never warm the bench.

On what basis - do you make that wild and silly statement? Another example of why you shouldnt email in drink...................<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:45 pm --<br /><br />
Caveman said:
3rdlanarkblue said:

Good post until you started with the religious shit. God doesn't exist.

His son does - he now plays for us..................

The team has a backbone ( Hart, Kompany, Yaya,Silva & Aguero) and I think Pellegrini should find a room to add Jovetic to the team backbone.

I can accept rotation of Dzeko and Negredo, but not between Aguero and Jovetic, both of them should start and it seems the only way for this to happen is to drop Navas for Jovetic

Silva_____Aguero_____Jovetic

______Dzeko/Negredo_______

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.