Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

Jeez... every time I see an update on this thread I hope... that it brings good news as in "Mata about to sign" or something.

Valencia president Manuel Llorente claims the club have received no approaches for Juan Mata.
----------------------------------------------

The Spain international is generating plenty of transfer gossip, with a summer switch to England widely touted.

Liverpool are reported to be keen, while North London rivals Tottenham and Arsenal are understood to be admirers of the talented 23-year-old.

A World Cup winner with Spain in 2010, Mata further enhanced his reputation this summer as he helped his country to European U21 Championship glory.

He is now regarded as one of Europe's most promising youngsters, with four years of Primera Liga experience behind him.

Valencia are fully aware of how sought-after Mata has become, with speculation regarding his future mounting by the day.

They are, however, reluctant to sanction the sale of such a hot prospect and insist they have yet to fend off any bids for the highly-rated winger.

Llorente told Superdeporte: "Juan Mata is not for sale.

"We have no plans to sell and we have not received any formal offers for the player.

"The news that has appeared in the papers is nothing more than speculation.

"Our plan this summer is to make our squad better and our priority at the moment is to sign a central defender."

FantasyIreland said:
Valencia president Manuel Llorente claims the club have received no approaches for Juan Mata.

The Spain international is generating plenty of transfer gossip, with a summer switch to England widely touted.

Liverpool are reported to be keen, while North London rivals Tottenham and Arsenal are understood to be admirers of the talented 23-year-old.

A World Cup winner with Spain in 2010, Mata further enhanced his reputation this summer as he helped his country to European U21 Championship glory.

He is now regarded as one of Europe's most promising youngsters, with four years of Primera Liga experience behind him.

Valencia are fully aware of how sought-after Mata has become, with speculation regarding his future mounting by the day.

They are, however, reluctant to sanction the sale of such a hot prospect and insist they have yet to fend off any bids for the highly-rated winger.

"We have no plans to sell and we have not received any formal offers for the player.

"Our plan this summer is to make our squad better and our priority at the moment is to sign a central defender."

He may have no plans to sell him, but it is the bank that will decide should an offer be received. £500mill in debt and £25mill interest to pay this summer. He will be leaving!

Mad 4 It said:
FantasyIreland said:

He may have no plans to sell him, but it is the bank that will decide should an offer be received. £500mill in debt and £25mill interest to pay this summer. He will be leaving!

But not for City.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Arsenal-Liverpool-Manchester-United-Tottenham-target-Juan-Mata-brushes-off-rumours-article769209.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfe ... 69209.html</a>

Juan Mata has brushed off rumours suggesting he could be on his way out of Valencia.

The in-demand 23 year-old winger has been linked with a number of clubs including Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and Manchester United.

However Mata insists he's only focused on getting into shape for the new season.

"It is true that teams have been linked with me but this is a good sign that I am playing well," he told Lasprovincias

"Despite all the rumours, I have to stay calm and step away from all the speculation. I am well aware of the rumours but this is not the first summer I have had to deal with this so they do not worry me.

"My aim now is to make sure I am ready for the start of the new season and keep improving as a player. I want to win more trophies."

netnight said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Arsenal-Liverpool-Manchester-United-Tottenham-target-Juan-Mata-brushes-off-rumours-article769209.html

Juan Mata has brushed off rumours suggesting he could be on his way out of Valencia.

The in-demand 23 year-old winger has been linked with a number of clubs including Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and Manchester United.

However Mata insists he's only focused on getting into shape for the new season.

"It is true that teams have been linked with me but this is a good sign that I am playing well," he told Lasprovincias

"Despite all the rumours, I have to stay calm and step away from all the speculation. I am well aware of the rumours but this is not the first summer I have had to deal with this so they do not worry me.

"My aim now is to make sure I am ready for the start of the new season and keep improving as a player. I want to win more trophies."

Well if we don't get him, I'm happy as long as no one else does either.

If you ask me, the reason we seem to be favoring Nasri above the likes of Mata is as much about hoping to weaken the opposition as it is about the respective qualities of the two players.

Looking at those comment above I suspect if the buyout clause were met he would leave without too much fuss. I haven't quiet made up my mind yet whether we will go for him plus Nasri/Sneijder or there will be another striker such as Lavezzi.

This is based on Bert saying needed another striker if Tevez stayed, well we know he is going and there are three spare berths in the 25 squad.

TH seemed to suggest Aguero was not in place of Tevez but Nasri was first option over Sneijder.

Aguero, Nasri/ Sneijder, Lavezzi/Mata

eeeee I don't know but whatever happens looks good to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.