Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

I will be honest. I would be happy with any of Schneider, Mata or Nasri. All top players, all address our need.

Nice to see us starting to be linked with Mata anyway. It was mainly speculation up until recently (well, sort of still is).

HellasLEAF said:
I will be honest. I would be happy with any of Schneider, Mata or Nasri. All top players, all address our need.

Nice to see us starting to be linked with Mata anyway. It was mainly speculation up until recently (well, sort of still is).

I would take any two of those and add Levezzi to your list of possibles. Any 2 of those and a backup keeper and we go from 3rd in the Premier League to CL contenders.

I hope we haven't left it too late to steal mata from under the noses of arsenal.

They won't sell nasri it seems so we should take the main transfer target as the next best option.

alera said:
I hope we haven't left it too late to steal mata from under the noses of arsenal.

They won't sell nasri it seems so we should take the main transfer target as the next best option.

It's never tool late for money.

We could easily outbid Arsenal if it came down to that, in both the transfer fee and wage package to player.

The real question is, does Mata want to come here or would he rather go to London and Arsenal?

No purchase for Mata will be official until either Nasri or Fabregas is sold. It hurts their position immensely.

No purchase for Mata will be official until either Nasri or Fabregas is sold. It hurts their position immensely.

alky313 said:

As does having to qualify for the Champions League

Matt the Giant said:
alera said:

We could easily outbid Arsenal if it came down to that, in both the transfer fee and wage package to player.

The real question is, does Mata want to come here or would he rather go to London and Arsenal?

Let me see.

Aguero, Zaba, Tevez, Yaya, Roman, Suare and best bud SIlva.
More money. Gauranteed CL.
Good relationship with Valencia.

Hmmm! Will Mata be interested? Absofukinglutely!

Dax777 said:
Matt the Giant said:
alera said:

Let me see.

Aguero, Zaba, Tevez, Yaya, Roman, Suare and best bud SIlva.
More money. Gauranteed CL.
Good relationship with Valencia.

Hmmm! Will Mata be interested? Absofukinglutely!

That's what I would call rational and logical thinking, but do we know if that applies in Mata's case? Casue if he did want to come here, and if we are interested in getting him, why is he now about to join Arsenal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.