Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

Oh blimey! It's the Independent? This changes everything. I now think its very possible.

I think they had the highest accuracy of all the papers. But of course, were wrong plenty of times as well.

But if this is true, its brilliant news as I quite rate Mata as sort of a bridge between Sneijder and Nasri if you will. Great all around technical player, and still very young.

jjeangi said:
Oh blimey! It's the Independent? This changes everything. I now think its very possible.

I think they had the highest accuracy of all the papers. But of course, were wrong plenty of times as well.

But if this is true, its brilliant news as I quite rate Mata as sort of a bridge between Sneijder and Nasri if you will. Great all around technical player, and still very young.
Bluemoon - creating sarcastic knob heads since January 2011

Wasn't even being sarcastic. Just noted how Independent have been pretty solid as of late and should at least be considered because of their track record.

jjeangi said:
Wasn't even being sarcastic. Just noted how Independent have been pretty solid as of late and should at least be considered because of their track record.
Bluemoon - making me look stupid since 20 seconds ago lol

Thaksinssoldier said:
U lost me at Ashley young
THIS...Since when were we ever linked to that pleb? We're beyond that calibre of player now.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:42 am --<br /><br />
Thaksinssoldier said:
U lost me at Ashley young
THIS...Since when were we ever linked to that pleb? We're beyond that calibre of player now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.