Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

think that little pair would cost roughly 50m and benzema will be on minimum 100k a week in wages at RM is v unlikely

Josh Blue said:
Rumours Harry is trying a double swoop for Juan Mata and Karim Benzema.
Spurs would be looking strong next season if this happens...

Wont happen, but if it did wouldnt really make a difference. The difference between us and Totteham is we can defend, and neither player would improve them defensivley.

As for Mata, i would love him at City. To think he could be going for £13.5M, would be a great deal.

Spurs have done this for decades, they go public and declare an interest in world class players, then fail to buy them and claim "we couldn't get the deal done". It's a publicity exercise to appease their fans, lets face it all they've seen in the papers so far this summer is how much Modric doesn't want to be there.

banbury_blue said:
Few rumours on Twitter coming out of Spain that the fee is agreed with Arsenal

Could be movement on Nasri if this is the case as he sure doesn't look like he wants to be at Arsenal

It was a sign for me when Wenger said if Nasri and Fab go I will get one in. For me he's setting up the fans to expect them to go, followed by the swift arrival of Mata.

From Guillem Balague's twitter account...

Mata's clause to sign player cheaper (20-23m euros) finished yesterday. Clubs agreed fee, player happy to go but money didnt arrive...

Spurs tried to get him but he only wanted to go to Arsenal or Barcelona. Without Cesc money, Arsenal didnt want 2 pay.Now he costs 60m euros

Only a superoffer of 30m euros plus will get him but now the most likely scenario is a new contract with Valencia

Well I'd much rather have him stay in Valencia than come to another club than ours in the PL, so I guess I'm happy with this particular tweet.
Still I am very surprised to hear he didn't fancy coming here, to maybe the most exciting team in Europe atm, with Aguero and Silva already here.

I wonder why? Does the City of Manchester really have such a horrible rep?

Matt the Giant said:

We didn't lodge a bid by the look of it or he'd have been here in a heartbeat I think.

Matt the Giant said:
Well I'd much rather have him stay in Valencia than come to another club than ours in the PL, so I guess I'm happy with this particular tweet.
Still I am very surprised to hear he didn't fancy coming here, to maybe the most exciting team in Europe atm, with Aguero and Silva already here.

were we even in for him if so ive missed this?

Deluded Dipper Watch: Several of them on Twitter believe Mata is holding out for a move to Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.