Juanma Lillo leaves to become Al-Sadd Head Coach

Sorry if it's been mentioned but would van Bronckhorst not be in consideration?

Still not sure what the plans are with him but I thought this might have been something we had in mind when we brought him on board.

Interesting to see what happens now with both Arteta and Borrell going. Not great news to have a coaching overhaul mid season while entering into the final 18 months of Pep’s contract.

City need to take control of the PR, all we have at present is whispering over Pep, Arteta and the rest.

Am I getting unnecessarily worried, or do we have problems bearing in mind we have lost chief scouts to Liverpool (look at their signings the last 5 years), physio manager to Liverpool and now Arteta to Arsenal? Is something going on behind the scenes that we need to worry about, also bearing in mind the recent demise of EDS?

With that said, can we have decades like this every decade if it means that we need 1-2 seasons once in a while to readjust, I can live with it.

Only one person for this Vincent Kompany.

instant energy boost & role model to kids.

Only issue does pep see him as a bigger figure than him which he won’t tolerate.

We are desperate for vinny back in my opinion

Sorry if it's been mentioned but would van Bronckhorst not be in consideration?

Still not sure what the plans are with him but I thought this might have been something we had in mind when we brought him on board.
I thought he was NYC bound.

Still no appointment there as yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.