Juanma Lillo leaves to become Al-Sadd Head Coach

Just because Vinny was a good ON FIELD & DRESSING ROOM LEADER, doesn’t mean he is a good coach and manager...or anywhere close to good enough for City...yet.

Blue-tinted specs abound.

Am I getting unnecessarily worried, or do we have problems bearing in mind we have lost chief scouts to Liverpool (look at their signings the last 5 years), physio manager to Liverpool and now Arteta to Arsenal? Is something going on behind the scenes that we need to worry about, also bearing in mind the recent demise of EDS?

With that said, can we have decades like this every decade if it means that we need 1-2 seasons once in a while to readjust, I can live with it.
Your first line answered the question

How about an exciting English coach?

GettyImages-1131875570.jpg

Sam Lee reporting that Borrell will be promoted until the end of the season:

Sam Lee reporting that Borrell will be promoted until the end of the season:

Daily Mail is now following that line of thinking and suggesting Pep is thinking about extending his deal.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...hanges-Manchester-City-sign-new-contract.html

There is some logic to it but seems to be purely speculative to me i.e. not evidence based but based on the assumption that a coach who is thinking long term, is one who is thinking he will be there long term.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.