Juanma Lillo leaves to become Al-Sadd Head Coach

Pep Pep Pep .... Sausage roll or Bacon Butty from Greggs tomorrow moaning?
BB15YDHL.img

Not seen him get off his arse once during a game. Arteta was always shouting out instructions, discussing things with Pep etc.

Oh right. Not open for debate or opinions then.

however - I don’t care either what he does at Arsenal but I think our success was down to Pep not Arteta

Then failures must be down to him as well then, personally I think the problems lie with player recruitment and tactics with the players we currently have. So that’s Pep and his mate Txiki.

i know nothing about the Guy,so have zero opinion on him.

I do feel though, that Arteta departure impacted us more than i thought it would.

The Bench resembles the TV Room of an Old Peoples home since he went.

Pep nodding off,and constantly looking at his watch waiting for visiting time to end.
At least Kiddo still has a pocket full of fruit pastels to hand out.

Then failures must be down to him as well then, personally I think the problems lie with player recruitment and tactics with the players we currently have. So that’s Pep and his mate Txiki.

Think our schedule (pre season esp) has had an effect. Injuries to both our strikers has really been a problem.

HOWEVER - Losing Silva the main cause of change in creativity (it will take time to adjust to his absence) - he’s revolutionised La Liga already. They’re raving about his impact. He’s irreplaceable

Think our schedule (pre season esp) has had an effect. Injuries to both our strikers has really been a problem.

HOWEVER - Losing Silva the main cause of change in creativity (it will take time to adjust to his absence) - he’s revolutionised La Liga already. They’re raving about his impact. He’s irreplaceable

We have lost some huge players and a couple more powers are waning. This cannot be a surprise to anyone. It should also be apparent that you cannot always get like for like players with the same ability.

I think our owners pay the big bucks to get people in who can deal with these foreseen problems, to manage the situation and direct the footballing side of the business.

They even have names for these roles:-)

We have lost some huge players and a couple more powers are waning. This cannot be a surprise to anyone. It should also be apparent that you cannot always get like for like players with the same ability.

I think our owners pay the big bucks to get people in who can deal with these foreseen problems, to manage the situation and direct the footballing side of the business.

They even have names for these roles:-)

It sometimes takes time to find the right person who’s willing to come, & whose current club will release him - at the right time.

It sometimes takes time to find the right person who’s willing to come, & whose current club will release him - at the right time.

True so in the meantime you get the best out of what you have which is still a very good squad of players. Sometimes you just have to get different types of players and play in a slightly different way.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.