Juanma Lillo leaves to become Al-Sadd Head Coach

Even tho i don’t like to see them go, fresh ideas in coaching can help think thats what fergie did for the rags. Still on average haven’t we had like 3(4) number 2s if you count Rodolfo when he took over when arteta left for that season that didnt happen
Some consistency comes with predictability and evolution. Changing methods every two years is a worry

Back on topic...

Didn't maresca get a job as a manager?
Anyone know how he got on?
Seems a step down going from manager to assistant unless he thinks he can get the top gig when pep leaves.

Some consistency comes with predictability and evolution. Changing methods every two years is a worry
tbf we have our foundation in place, most important aspect will probably be to "challange" pep and give him new ideas and not be a yes man like his first assistant Domenec Torrent said in the documentary

Back on topic...

Didn't maresca get a job as a manager?
Anyone know how he got on?
Seems a step down going from manager to assistant unless he thinks he can get the top gig when pep leaves.
being the right hand man of the best coach in football history in arguably the best team in top division football is a much bigger and better role than being the nr.1 in the second division of a Italian team (Parma)

I wonder if Carlos Vicens will fill this position
It does make you think that perhaps Vicens’ sudden decision to stay when he seemingly had 19 of his toes out of the door was perhaps something to do with him being told there may be a better opportunity at City in the very near future should he have a rethink.

I’ve got two daughters that bicker like fuck and one always has to have the last word, it drains everyone and no one really ever wins. Guess what it turns out we are all the same family and have the same common interest. So with that in mind, what’s the latest?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.