Juanma Lillo leaves to become Al-Sadd Head Coach

Still surprised, his legs look long gone for me, even for a far lesser grade of football.
I don’t disagree, but he loves playing and wants to go home. Good luck to the fella, he’s earned it.

It might also be odd transitioning to a coach without a break too.

Hopefully and only a matter of time for me, the guy has blue blood, he was become one of us, he gets the club.

A very smart guy, proper Pep management material for me, far more so than Vinny.
Yeah, potential for sure. Can he motivate like Pep though? Who knows. Is he as tactically astute? Probably not.

Even tho i don’t like to see them go, fresh ideas in coaching can help think thats what fergie did for the rags. Still on average haven’t we had like 3(4) number 2s if you count Rodolfo when he took over when arteta left for that season that didnt happen

On the positive side we are bringing through coaches from the academy that might help the EDS/academy. They are arguably as hungry to be successful as the young players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.