Judases

SteSteez said:
it's different, Rooney say could of easily stayed at Everton and made enough money for a lifetime yet with Greed dumped his lifelong team and went to scum...

Sure as a professional viewpoint he may not of won a crapload of trophies at Everton but where would Liverpool be without Stevie Gerrard? alot less competitive on the trophy scene..

Rooney is a traitor.

Owen coyle isn't a traitor though, he was in scottish obscurity before Bruce Rioch signed him for Bolton in 1993?
after which he signed for quite high-up scottish teams, international caps and so on....

Question if you were one of the best footballers in the worls with a Welsh mother and a Brazilian father which national team would you play for?

Its NOT about money for the very very top players - uts about trophies medals glory etc Gerrard almost went but pool promised him that the would invest - they aint and if they dont finish top 4 Gerrard and Torres could fook off and who ever they go too they will earn exactly if not more than they currently earn

Tony Coton,
Brian Kidd (albeit in our favour),
Tevez (again in our favor),
Joey Barton (You cant tell me that during his 'I should be playing in the Champions league' rant if the rags came in for him he wouldnt have jumped ship),
Harry Redknapp (as much as I think he is an outstanding manager you dont go from pompy to the saints and back)

tin hat on!

whp.blue said:
blue_bird said:
behave yourself will you
took the devils dollar for first team football
having a laugh sold out to ths scum more like more faces than the town hall clock

What? He didn't go for first team football at all. If you knew the history of what happened you would know he had no choice but to do what he did.

Biggest ever Stvie Coppell (real cocksucker in every sense of the word) and almost as big a wanker as Gary Noobville!

dctid said:
SteSteez said:
it's different, Rooney say could of easily stayed at Everton and made enough money for a lifetime yet with Greed dumped his lifelong team and went to scum...

Sure as a professional viewpoint he may not of won a crapload of trophies at Everton but where would Liverpool be without Stevie Gerrard? alot less competitive on the trophy scene..

Rooney is a traitor.

Owen coyle isn't a traitor though, he was in scottish obscurity before Bruce Rioch signed him for Bolton in 1993?
after which he signed for quite high-up scottish teams, international caps and so on....

Question if you were one of the best footballers in the worls with a Welsh mother and a Brazilian father which national team would you play for?

Its NOT about money for the very very top players - uts about trophies medals glory etc Gerrard almost went but pool promised him that the would invest - they aint and if they dont finish top 4 Gerrard and Torres could fook off and who ever they go too they will earn exactly if not more than they currently earn

They are quick to tell you it's not about the money but the two go hand in hand. Play for a top team, win loads of medals, and they pay you well. How many of those who say it's not about the money are quick to follow it up with - "I have a Direct Debit payable to Cancer Research for any loot over and above what I was paid at SoAndSo's'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.