Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all these reports to be true Bellingham must have rejected us and said it’s only Madrid -how else would Madrid lowball Dortmund. I think we’d go €20m higher than the figures being reported. Equally, if Bellingham had rejected us and gone exclusive with Madrid wouldn’t we have distanced ourselves???

Nobody at City ever said Bellingham was coming here, just media speculation. We tend to be savvy with our incoming transfers, Grealish being the main exception. He had a proven track record in the Premier League though. We can guarantee Champions League football next season, so we will be attractive to any players who think they can get regular playing time.

For all these reports to be true Bellingham must have rejected us and said it’s only Madrid -how else would Madrid lowball Dortmund. I think we’d go €20m higher than the figures being reported. Equally, if Bellingham had rejected us and gone exclusive with Madrid wouldn’t we have distanced ourselves???
It seems to me like Bellingham hasn’t had the balls to say no to anybody. Just stringing everyone along, before joining Madrid.

I think everyone is saying that, really. Question is, who is Citys plan b? IS there a plan B if Gundo and Bernardo stays? Probably need another midfielder to start offloading/rotating more. McAtee is a shot there.
Maybe Perrone gets some minutes next season then? If they bring in another CM for cheaper I would like them to spend the rest of the Bellingham money on a winger myself.

Maybe Perrone gets some minutes next season then? If they bring in another CM for cheaper I would like them to spend the rest of the Bellingham money on a winger myself.
Perrone just doesn't look ready. Needs regular football. At least McAtee got the english game in him after a season in the championship

I’ve been away for a week so probably missed something important…but has anyone that matters - City, Dortmund, Bellingham himself - actually said that he is going to Madrid ?

Or is this “he’s going to Madrid” “never wanted him anyway” etc etc simply following either Madrid (or our glorious UK Media) “propaganda ?

When KDB goes he'll be replaced with a very different type of player, simply because there is nobody like KDB.
This is always the case. It's almost never the case you replace like for like. The Silva's being a weird exception to that rule.

KDB himself replaced Yaya Toure. They couldn't be more different. Like Kun and Erling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.