Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's played an insane amount of football as well for his age. Something I'd definitely be concerned about.

Madrid have been burned with Hazard but perhaps they will risk it.

Messi was susceptible to injuries when he was young, but, with Guardiola's arrival, things got better. Of course, he never had needed a major surgery.

Sane was injured, deliberately I think. My impression was that his struggle at Bayern Munich was due to the loss of his physical talents. During the two legs against City, he looked the quickest and just as agile as he was prior to the injury. Sane was also brought back very slowly.

If Bellingham needs or opts for a surgery, then he should take a year and slowly bring himself back, preferrably disregarding any and all recommendations from Dortmund doctors.

Knee injuries are an absolute bastard for footballers, arguably the most important to get right and recover right. I’m still getting over R9’s injuries, he could’ve been the best ever but just lost all his explosiveness after knee surgery.

For Bellingham, being thrust into a new team (probably sooner than he should because of the fee) wouldn’t be the best move.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he sticks it out at Dortmund for a year and then the dippers come back next Summer. He’ll have 1 less year on his contract and they’ll have rebuilt this Summer and have chance to appease their fan base. Not to mention his dad in his ear for another 12 months…

Maybe he's played to many games for how young he is, knee surgery at 19 is bad. But he's not the only one Ansu fati injuries and now there's Pedri who can't stay fit for Barca he's getting injuries, Gavi as well.

Maybe young players are playing way to many games, Pep eased foden in, maybe their bodies can't handle this amount at their age. Pedri, Gavi and Bellingham have been non stop playing since their senior debut,

Bellingham has been playing with knee straps majority of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.