Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might keep him in Dortmund another year tbh
That is the direction, I think. Dortmund usually don't relent on their valuations, which Real Madrid don't appear to be willing to meet, and his injury seem serious, so much so he missed a crucial match while the league was on the line. Next summer at the same price is where this is heading.

Genuine question - not meant in a negative slant to Bellingham - but are there cases where a 19 year old has had knee surgery so young and come back with as much dynamism?

His game relies heavily on that and dribbling (turning) so might genuinely put teams paying £100m this Summer and seeing how he comes back next season before biting the bullet.

Genuine question - not meant in a negative slant to Bellingham - but are there cases where a 19 year old has had knee surgery so young and come back with as much dynamism?

His game relies heavily on that and dribbling (turning) so might genuinely put teams paying £100m this Summer and seeing how he comes back next season before biting the bullet.
Messi was susceptible to injuries when he was young, but, with Guardiola's arrival, things got better. Of course, he never had needed a major surgery.

Sane was injured, deliberately I think. My impression was that his struggle at Bayern Munich was due to the loss of his physical talents. During the two legs against City, he looked the quickest and just as agile as he was prior to the injury. Sane was also brought back very slowly.

If Bellingham needs or opts for a surgery, then he should take a year and slowly bring himself back, preferrably disregarding any and all recommendations from Dortmund doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.