Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole Galactico melodrama over there has very little to do with pragmatic, logical squad evolution and everything to do with signing the biggest names to demonstrate to the world (and their needy fans) that Madrid is the biggest, bestest club ever.

They need a few names this summer after a hugely underwhelming season to keep their fans sweet, and I don’t imagine trifling trivialities such as where those names might fit together on the pitch will remotely factor into their thinking.
You’re completely right, losing Bellingham AND Haaland too us after we’ve just smashed them is not a good look for their egos.

They have two attackers, TWO, that’s not me over exaggerating they genuinely have two, if they want Bellingham fine but they’re cutting their nose off to spite their face. Completely idiotic, but that’s Real Madrid!

Just for my own understanding Real have;

• No striker, except one 18 year old.
  • One left winger in Vini
  • One right winger in Rodrygo
  • One injured left back in Mendy

Benzema, Hazard, Asensio, Diaz and Nacho leaving on frees.

6 Midfielders, including the 3 of the best youngsters in the world, why on earth would they spend 120 million + on Bellingham?

It makes no sense to me.
The new shiny toy, Galacticos mentality is alive & well in Madrid...

Just for my own understanding Real have;

• No striker, except one 18 year old.
  • One left winger in Vini
  • One right winger in Rodrygo
  • One injured left back in Mendy

Benzema, Hazard, Asensio, Diaz and Nacho leaving on frees.

6 Midfielders, including the 3 of the best youngsters in the world, why on earth would they spend 120 million + on Bellingham?

It makes no sense to me.
Fran García is coming in at left back. Tchouameni came back from the WC lacking confidence then got hurt so that's why he fell off. If anything the Bellingham deal is just to save face. It's unnecessary but Florentino can't survive another summer with no marquee player coming in. If he is counting on Mbappe in 2024 he may as well leave now ha.

Saw a tweet today said that BVB firmly insists on 120 m euros as base fee, whilst all different sources confirmed Real only wants to pay $100 m euros. Will it be hard to find a compromise cause clearly BVB needs the money to rebuild. Just don’t want them to see us as a second source for selling their players. Real couldn’t afford him, here you go then, this type of thing.

If we don't get jude we should get viega 40 mill rc and we know city loves rc

Veiga
Kovacic
Gundo

Kovacic be used as squad depth
If we just Kovacic and gundo extension I won't be happy because we end up like Liverpool midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.