Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

We'll pay that on our smartphone app. Circa £100m. It was somewhere around 50m profit last window so a spend of 50m to start the refresh this Summer.

Gundo staying, Kovacic incoming. Let's see what happens with Bernie and Eric but I expect we'll have a few bob in the coffers for the other deals we're working on.

We're a finely tuned business operation and so it should be. The best around, and the envy of the so called top/elite clubs and their execs.

Pep and the guys in the trench's will continue to bring home the prizes. We're pretty much the frickin best at that too.

So Madrid are signing Bellingham, havertz and Kane in the same window and mbappe next summer? Right …………

Can anyone really see Kane at Madrid ? I can't. I don't think he would personally get on abroad in the everyday living sense to be honest .

I'm not sure it's such a big challenge as it used to be these days. I think he'd bite their hand off. He'd be an excellent signing for them too.

So Madrid are signing Bellingham, havertz and Kane in the same window and mbappe next summer? Right …………

They letting a few big contract players go they can spend big! it’s all about keeping there annual wage bill under control with the rules in the Spanish league! They could buy 2 big players this summer and Mbappe next summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.