Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why a circus?

There has been total silence from player, his club and us, the only talk is from the Madrid media.

These are circus acts....

View attachment 81936View attachment 81937View attachment 81938

I’ve always acknowledged City have kept their silence on the possible Jude Bellingham transfer, like they do with every other transfer and decisions outside of transfers that effect the club.

The circus is the constant shite from social media which gets posted on this thread by people knowing there isn’t any truth in it, and knowing it doesn’t have any credibility at all.

By all mean discuss Bellingham’s attributes, what he would bring to the team, why he would or wouldn’t be a good or bad signing for City, etc. but save the thread from no-marks on social media making up Bellingham transfer rumours, passing them off as if they’ve got some inside information, and lying through their teeth just to get clicks and to get some social media fame.

Given the choice I hope Bellingham does sign for City. ‘I will only believe Bellingham has signed for City once it is confirmed by City’.

That’s all.

So Madrid are signing Bellingham, havertz and Kane in the same window and mbappe next summer? Right …………

Don't see Mbappe there next summer. He wants to play Left wing not as a striker or right wing so that means Vini gets kicked out of his favourite position as they have to accommodate Mbappe. So that leaves Vini unhappy.

They letting a few big contract players go they can spend big! it’s all about keeping there annual wage bill under control with the rules in the Spanish league! They could buy 2 big players this summer and Mbappe next summer!

Am not sure they can afford it though fee wise mate? Can’t be helped these days by the Spanish government and Bellingham, Kane and Havertz would be the best part of €300m plus huge wages anyway?

Am not sure they can afford it though fee wise mate? Can’t be helped these days by the Spanish government and Bellingham, Kane and Havertz would be the best part of €300m plus huge wages anyway?

Think Kane and Bellingham for around 220m for Madrid is doable we will see though..

I wonder if we already know that Bellingham wants Madrid and have accepted it but are staying in there to cost Madrid more money? Builds up that relationship with Dortmund more as well for the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.