Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never liked him (worth more than 100m) anyway. We can get Better players at less Mone y who would create more impact for the team.

I think if he's gone there then he's missed out on a grand opportunity of being coached by the best manager in the world, honestly I'm not too bothered we've signed others after missing out who Pep has worked wonders with and it'll happen again, but I think Pep could've made him very special and able to operate anywhere in the middle.

At Real they might not allow him that freedom I was hoping he'd get here to reach his potential but he's made his choice, personally I'd really like Barella off Inter most now as an alternative to Jude he's a great all round hardworking player, bit of a jack of all trades technically skilled with good passing ability hopefully he won't show much of that this weekend though. Bennacer at Milan is another who is sadly actually injured for a while which could be a problem, but we have dealt with injuries well he's on 47k a week he also has a £44m release clause which activates only in July for half a month, after that he'll command a much higher fee more than likely.

On the upside of all this if we decide to postpone any other midfield signings after Kovacic just like we did after missing out on Kane, we could find our perfect player somewhere else or it could allow someone like McAtee to prove himself good enough so don't worry much at all.

I'm confused. Isn't that the guy who got lots absolutely spot on? Or was it another poster with 93.20 in his name? Or if it is the same guy, credibility in ruins?
Same poster, gets a lot totally wrong , piggy backs on what tolmie says , same with team news , doesnt own getting it wrong, supposed to have a secret source, admitted to me recently it is just twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.