Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no competition. 100m signing. He's the first name on the team sheet.

At City there would be proper competition. Pep would put him through the ringer like he did with Rodri and Jude clearly not up to the challenge.

Can't wait to see him dominate against Valladolid and Espanyol whilst he saves himself for the CL each season.

They've just finished 11 points behind the winners of La Liga, it's hardly the same as joining PSG is it. He left England for Germany as a teenager and became the best player in the league. And now he's moving on to a different European country to join a team that has been totally humbled by us in champions league. A team looking to bounce back after a hugely disappointing season and that's just lost their talisman. A team with a reputation for not being shy about discarding players when the next shiny thing comes along. I think he's got plenty to get stuck into there and that's before we even consider that this is the second time he's moved countries before the age of 20 and immersed himself in a new language and culture. There's nothing about that that suggests to me that he's shy about taking on a challenge. Would have loved to see him here and we still might one day, but for the time being im not going to knock him for testing himself in different leagues and wanting to experience as much as possible in life.

Surely the club must of had some kind of encouragement from Bernie and gundo for us to say trot on sunshine and we move onto the next part of the player project

Good player but not good enough to challenge himself week in week out in a tough league in my eyes
...from the outside looking in it looks like he's taken the status club and money over ambition to me
Madrid is just as ambitious as City. Sure, I wanted him. But either choice would have been great.

Good luck to Jude. I'm not mad him. There were no wrong choices. And that's a testament to his performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.