Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still find it a bit odd that he would choose Real Madrid over City at this point in time but hopefully that will prove to be his loss in footballing terms - he'll pocket plenty of cash but as a City supporter and (to a lesser extent these days) Barca fan, I never want Real to win trophies.

He was off by a good bit. He tweeted on May 3 that the negotiations were in the final stages. Here we are on June 7th over a one month later and it now seems like a deal seems to be coming to fruition. I haven't worked on football transfers, but the investment deals I do work on we don't consider done when we have a month plus of work left to do. His timetable was way off.

He just threw enough at the wall until something finally stuck. Believe him at your own peril.
I like you :)

So we are doomed then when we decide to keep Ake and Grealish for a season then.
What, I’ve never said anything about those 2. Sorry if you don’t like it but Phillips isn’t good enough to cover Rodri. Why did we buy him? I said this last summer when people were telling me he would be competition for Rodri. Go back over my post if you can be arsed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.