Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes you wonder if Madrid maybe having second thoughts on Bellingham with the Mbappe situation, not sure they will be able to afford both in the same window.

Signing Mbappe must be a bigger priority after losing Benzema.

Makes you wonder if Madrid maybe having second thoughts on Bellingham with the Mbappe situation, not sure they will be able to afford both in the same window.

Signing Mbappe must be a bigger priority after losing Benzema.

Where are people getting this 'can they afford both' question, where have you been the last number of decades. It is Real Madrid. Of course they can. They have never had an issue with multiple huge signings, and they likely never will, if anything it is their model.

Where are people getting this 'can they afford both' question, where have you been the last number of decades. It is Real Madrid. Of course they can. They have never had an issue with multiple huge signings, and they likely never will, if anything it is their model.

They do have a wage cap and What is the wage cap in the Spanish league also what’s Madrids at the moment?

They do have a wage cap and What is the wage cap in the Spanish league also what’s Madrids at the moment?

They do, that is true. I don't know the specifoc numbers and don't care enough to look, but they were comfortable well before they wiped the high wages of some 4-5 senior players including Hazard and Benzema.

Mbappe will be on extremely high wages, no doubt. But they were prepared to pay those a year ago when they had all those on the books already, so I don't see how it will be an issue now. Jude won't be on as high as some of their departing top earners.

They do, that is true. I don't know the specifoc numbers and don't care enough to look, but they were comfortable well before they wiped the high wages of some 4-5 senior players including Hazard and Benzema.

Mbappe will be on extremely high wages, no doubt. But they were prepared to pay those a year ago when they had all those on the books already, so I don't see how it will be an issue now. Jude won't be on as high as some of their departing top earners.

True Hazard was is one of the highest wages Benzema also there wage cap is a % of the turnover it means there annual wages can be around €680m they still have a lot of debt the the stadium but that ain’t a problem!

I think we wants to go to Madrid don’t get me wrong but wasn’t the only news they had agreed a fee? We could come in with a bid the same/more next few days surely.

I don’t think we will, I think it’s done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.