Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely - I was just suggesting it as an additional motivation - and more that we might just not have been interested at anything like that level of wage.

There's always the fact that Barca/Real have dominated the Balon D'or for the last fifteen years - and so has that glamorous edge.
Your right but ballon dor is the biggest crock of shit I’ve ever seen messi just has to open a door and he wins

We went on to batter Real 4-0...
Rightfully so. City has always been the best team under Pep. Ever since Pep has arrived we have been the best team in EUROPE an can easily beat any team under the sun..., small details usually unravels us.

Rightfully so. City has always been the best team under Pep. Ever since Pep has arrived we have been the best team in EUROPE an can easily beat any team under the sun..., small details usually unravels us.
I firmly believe the best team always wins. That's not to say we're not one of em, but we gotta bring home the bacon to be considered the very best imo.

We've proved it in the league & FA Cup this season, it now remains to be seen if we can do it in the Champions League, because that's what the record books will show... )(

When I saw the line up, I was surrounded by Arsenal and Liverpool fans, was the only CITY fan. I swear I know what you talking about when you talking about a numb body. It felt like an out of body experience. I felt my heart in my head and mouth. I felt my spirit leave my body. That was an overwhelming feeling.

I hope Pep doesn't PEP this time around. This team under Pep could have won 3 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHIES already, that is how good they are and they have been.

Pep overthinking every single game not just one off game like CL Final get you fact straight.

If he not by his overthinking then our season this year will not be saved.

If he win by unusual formation then he called genius if he loses then overthinking, i swear people like really don't know him very well. He always been mad of detail and overthinking every single day since his barca day. He will not just suddenly stop doing that just because he is failed. Pep built different he will not discouraged of what he always been successfull throughout his career as manager, always constantly evolving his tactic each season because he know his opponent will not be static and also evolve too so he must adapted.

You know what even if he failed on final this year again i already satisfied we win two throphy this season, i thought when we at the beginning of this year the team looked like they are not winning anything yet Pep saved our season again and that's why his built different because his overthinking saved us once again.

Last edited:
Pep overthinking every single game not just one off game like CL Final get you fact straight.

If he not by his overthinking then our season this year will not be saved.

If he win by unusual formation then he called genius if he loses then overthinking, i swear people like really don't know him very well. He always been mad of detail and overthinking every single day since his barca day. He will not just suddenly stop doing that just because he is failed. Pep built different he will not discouraged of what he always been successfull throughout his career as manager, always constantly evolving his tactic each season because he know his opponent will not be static and also evolve too so he must adapted.

You know what even if he failed on final this year again i already satisfied we win two throphy this season, i thought when we at the beginning of this year the team looked like they are not winning anything yet Pep saved our season again and that's why his built different because his overthinking saved us once again.
#SIGH# Ok buddy.

Oh Jude, what have you passed up? Enjoy the fan and media pressure and lifestyle in Madrid.

Hmm I've just seen him posting on insta from his holiday in Mykonos. I thought Madrid were getting him done early this week? Wonder if Jude is waiting on his old mate Erling to join him in Mykonos? Just find it very strange we've not put it out there that we were never at the races.

Who knows, maybe we prefer more experienced players in the mid for some reason.
Think about Dinho (28), Yaya (27), Gundo (25), David Silva (24), Kev (24).
Kovacic (29).

Bellers at 24 or 25 might be alright. BM surely have no probs waiting 5 years ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.