Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we do not get him ( I must have my head in a bucket of sand, as i still do not believe Madrid, it just feels all wrong ) we still should go for Leao left wing, K Thuram right midfield, and Doku right wing, skill, pace, height, youth and just enough experience to cover for our midfield losses.

He never said for who, in fairness
Also wearing the number 22 doesn't imply that it's the number 22 shirt. For example, I have more than 22 pairs of socks I'd say. Number 22 is probably a shitty pair though that have lost their elasticity and constantly fall down inside your shoe. Basically I feel really sorry for Bellingham now. That could be infuriating. Poor guy.

Also wearing the number 22 doesn't imply that it's the number 22 shirt. For example, I have more than 22 pairs of socks I'd say. Number 22 is probably a shitty pair though that have lost their elasticity and constantly fall down inside your shoe. Basically I feel really sorry for Bellingham now. That could be infuriating. Poor guy.
Or maybe he would be wearing all 22 pairs of socks in order to fill into the shoes/cleats. Anything is possible nowadays.

If they sign Mbappe where does this leave the Bellingham deal ?

Do they have as many levers to pull as Barca ?

Has this been announced by Dortmund yet seeing as they’re on the stock exchange? Bellingham is currently at George’s Park after being on holiday… is his medical etc done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.