Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d rather sign Connor Gallagher. Put Gallagher in the Bundesliga and he’d be a top target for every team in Europe.
Nothing to say on signing Gallagher, but I agree with you. I genuinely believe if Tommy Doyle signed for Dortmund at 17/18 he’d be able to do just as good as Bellingham, if not better. I watched about half of Dortmunds games last 2 years, and I really really struggle to see what everyone’s so excited about. If he was 30, he’d be on their bench, the main reason he gets so much gametime is because it allows Dortmund to put a ridiculous price tag on him at such a young age. His technical ability is actually really poor. His bad first touch and ball control very often gets him and his team in trouble, often allowing the opponent to counter attack. Might be a very unpopular opinion but I think he’d be a very bad fit at City for now. Not denying he could be world class in 2 or 3 years, but right now he’s miles off our level

Think hes more suited to Liverpools midfield than ours tbh.
I think those are tricky sorts of judgements to make really. You may be right, though I would love us to sign him, so perhaps naturally I think he is someone who has the attributes to add value to any team he joins next. A bit like our new centre forward in that respect; some thought he would be ill-suited to our style of play, but I think the signs are that he’ll do ok for us.
I’d much prefer Bellingham to come here than end up in their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.