Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellingham has more bad games in a poorer league that Rice! Love to see Bellingham in premier and we are in the box seat for him just because of the cash we have..
Dortmund aren’t a great side these days and the league is woeful, I think he’d do better in the premiership but who knows until we see him.

I’d like to think he would come if we were genuinely interested but for some reason I think he’ll end up at Liverpool.

Wonder what it would take to do it this summer? €100m?
I don’t think they would let him go for anything just out of principle with them losing Haaland, there would be too much backlash fron their fans.

They’ll still be able to pretty much name their price next summer and hopefully we’ll be interested, see what he does at the WC now.

Dortmund aren’t a great side these days and the league is woeful, I think he’d do better in the premiership but who knows until we see him.

I’d like to think he would come if we were genuinely interested but for some reason I think he’ll end up at Liverpool.

If we don’t want him he will

Bellingham has more bad games in a poorer league that Rice! Love to see Bellingham in premier and we are in the box seat for him just because of the cash we have..
It is really bizzare how people rate bellingham. I am not even a huge declan rice fan but it is bizarre how everyone says rice is overpriced and overrated but say we should splash on bellingham. Rice is 10x more technically gifted than bellingham. I don’t care about bellingham being 18, sure he can improve tactically but technical ability does not really improve, you either have it or you don’t.

It is really bizzare how people rate bellingham. I am not even a huge declan rice fan but it is bizarre how everyone says rice is overpriced and overrated but say we should splash on bellingham. Rice is 10x more technically gifted than bellingham. I don’t care about bellingham being 18, sure he can improve tactically but technical ability does not really improve, you either have it or you don’t.
Bellingham battered us in both games. Over a year ago

Bellingham battered us in both games. Over a year ago
Connor Gallagher also battered us so why are we not calling him a 100m player. Bellingham is just like Gallagher, both high energy players, but nothing that special.

If we are looking for a young English midfielder though my preference would be Jacob Ramsey from Villa. He is more talented than even Bellingham. Obviously we don’t have to be limited to only English players, just saying the one I would take a punt at

Last edited:
I'm bamboozled by comments... Bellingham is technically gifted, fast, eye for goal and got an incredible engine.. if we got him from Dortmund next summer, whatever the fee, we should be happy to have such a good player in the present let alone his future potential under the right guidance... Got a feeling we won't be in for him but that is gut with no rhyme or reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.