Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dortmund aren’t a great side these days and the league is woeful, I think he’d do better in the premiership but who knows until we see him.

I’d like to think he would come if we were genuinely interested but for some reason I think he’ll end up at Liverpool.
I think Bellingham’s style of play would translate well to the premier league as he matures even more

As you say though, players can be found out moving from the Bundesliga to the Premier League. Sancho doesn’t look a quarter of the player he did in Germany, granted he’s at a joke of a club now but even so, he doesn’t get enough room to play to his strengths in England.

Haaland has a ridiculous scoring record at champions league and international level, so you know he’s quality and not just a product of playing in an easier league, that’s why I’ve never been worried about him. Goal machines like that will be ok.

I don’t think they would let him go for anything just out of principle with them losing Haaland, there would be too much backlash fron their fans.

They’ll still be able to pretty much name their price next summer and hopefully we’ll be interested, see what he does at the WC now.
Not sure he will even play that much. He's that good he can't get in a average England side.

It is really bizzare how people rate bellingham. I am not even a huge declan rice fan but it is bizarre how everyone says rice is overpriced and overrated but say we should splash on bellingham. Rice is 10x more technically gifted than bellingham. I don’t care about bellingham being 18, sure he can improve tactically but technical ability does not really improve, you either have it or you don’t.
No chance Rice is anywhere near Bellingham. Rice has hardly proven himself at any level other than bossing mid table teams in the premier league. He gets regularly shown up against our midfield.

Bellingham is at the prime age to be developed by Pep.

It is really bizzare how people rate bellingham. I am not even a huge declan rice fan but it is bizarre how everyone says rice is overpriced and overrated but say we should splash on bellingham. Rice is 10x more technically gifted than bellingham. I don’t care about bellingham being 18, sure he can improve tactically but technical ability does not really improve, you either have it or you don’t.
I'm not a huge Bellingham fan and think he is a bit overhyped, at least in terms of his current ability. But there is no denying he is a HUGE talent thats already a regular starter in Bundesliga, CL and in the English national team. Pep could do wonders with him over time and he has the potential to be one of the best in the world in his position. Would take him over the midfield Maguire any day.

I'm not a huge Bellingham fan and think he is a bit overhyped, at least in terms of his current ability. But there is no denying he is a HUGE talent thats already a regular starter in Bundesliga, CL and in the English national team. Pep could do wonders with him over time and he has the potential to be one of the best in the world in his position. Would take him over the midfield Maguire any day.
He is not even close to a regular for England

Not sure he will even play that much. He's that good he can't get in a average England side.
Same can be said for Rodri then who has spent half of his Spain career sat on the bench and not involved in some squads, also being picked by Gareth Southgate in that current England setup doesn’t mean much, I’m not saying he’s the best player in the world just he’d be a very good addition and has a lot of potential in the way we play.

If people don’t rate him that’s fine, I’m not Bellingham I won’t take it personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.